Do you watch The Dr. Phil Show and think to yourself, “I have a story to tell” or “I could be that person on stage”? If so, the opportunity is yours. Just remember: being a part of the show is never guaranteed and if you are part of the show, you – and your story – will be shared with millions of people.
If you still want to be a guest on The Dr. Phil Show, follow these simple steps.
Time Required: 30 mins
- Review upcoming topics by visiting Dr. Phil’s ‘Be on the Show’ page to review upcoming issue topics, such as relationships/dating, current events, family, children/teens and more.
- Select the topic that matches your story, issue or interest.
- Click through the topic and fill out the guest application.
- Complete application and wait for the show to contact you.
- Share your story in a brief, but compelling way. Capturing the producers’ imagination and interest – helping them visualize your story – will help you achieve your goal.
- You must be over 18 years old to participate.
- Minors may participate with a parent or guardian’s consent.
- You must submit your full name, birthdate, street address, city, state, contact phone number, e-mail address and confirm your willingness to be on the program.