But please note, when you take a look at both the “Difficulty” and “Time Required” section , please realize that those categories reflect the ease of requesting tickets and the length of time it takes to request tickets.
Obtaining tickets or a reservation to a taping can take much longer. In the case of some shows, it can take months – even years. After all, most shows have a ton of fans and the tickets are free.
- You can request tickets one of three ways: Online, by email or by mail.
- Online via Maury's online submission form. Be ready to fill out your name, address, email and phone, along with the date and time you'd like to attend the show. Include the number of tickets you'd like (up to 4). Then hit submit!
- Requesting by email? Include the same information in an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or send that information via mail to The Maury Show Tickets, 307 Atlantic Street, Stamford, Conn. 06901.
- The show tapes in Stamford, Conn. Attendance is first come, first served.
- You are required to stay for the entire taping, which most likely will last 2 to 3 hours.
- Audience members must be 18 years or older.
- Bring government photo ID to be admitted, and prepare to pass through security.
- Tickets are non-transferable and may not be sold or auctioned.
- Audiences are often overbooked. Admission is not guaranteed, even though you have a ticket.
- Further instructions are available when you receive your ticket information.
What You Need
- Government issued photo ID.