Please note, when you take a look at both the “Difficulty” and “Time Required” section of Getting Free Tickets to The Wendy Williams Show, please realize that those categories reflect the ease of requesting tickets and the length of time it takes to request tickets.
Obtaining tickets or a reservation to a taping can take much longer. In the case of some shows, it can take months – even years. After all, most shows have a ton of fans and the tickets are free.
That said, it’s always fun trying – and even more fun to be in a studio audience. Just have patience and keep your fingers crossed!
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Request tickets by visiting the Get Tickets page on Wendy Williams' official site.
- Select the date you wish to attend.
- You’ll be sent to a form to fill out – information including your name, your guest’s name, a bit about yourself, your contact info and a picture of yourself.
- Request no more than four tickets.
- Hit “submit form”.
- Await e-mail confirmation/invitation that you have tickets. Not all ticket requests will be accommodated.
- The show tapes live Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., taping a second Thursday show at 1:30 p.m., in New York City. Arrive no later than 8 a.m. for the 10 a.m. taping and 11:30 a.m. for the 1:30 p.m. taping.
- Available ticket request dates for shows vary. Ticketing is based on a first come, first served basis. Tickets cannot be obtained by mail. Internet only requests. Standby tickets for The Wendy Williams Show are available the day of taping. Reminder: You are not guaranteed tickets.
- You must present your email confirmation to be admitted into The Wendy Williams Show. We would suggest brings some form of government ID as well (drivers license or state ID). You must be over 18 years old to attend a taping.
- Wendy has a dress code. Since you might appear on camera, please dress accordingly: stylish, trendy clothes. Bright colors, no white. No floral, stripes or “crazy” patterns. NO: hats, sunglasses, costumes, shirts with logos, shorts, or tank tops.
- Finally, thoroughly read our Top 10 Things to Know about Getting Tickets.