If you're a fan of The Rachael Ray Show, you can get your hands on a pair of for nothing. How? Just follow these simple instructions.
Time Required: No more than 15 minutes.
- Follow this link to Rachael's site where you can fill out an online form to request tickets. Be aware, however, that if you fill the form out more than once, all of your requests will be deleted from the database.
- Fill out some basic information, read the rules, and request up to three tickets.
- Wait patiently to see if you get tickets. You will not receive a confirmation email that your form has been accepted. You will receive an email if you are granted tickets.
- It may take a while to accommodate a request. If you are selected, a representative will contact you with open dates and times. Select a date and time that works for you and tickets will be emailed to you two weeks in advance.
- You may attend one taping per season. Repeat offenders will be denied admittance.
- The show tapes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at noon and 4 p.m. If you are attending a noon taping, you should arrive at the studio at 10:15 a.m. The afternoon show? Get there by 2:15 p.m. The show tapes at 222 East 44th Street in New York City, between 2nd and 3rd Avenue.
- Didn't get tickets? You can still try to go stand by. Visit the studio location (above) to get a standby voucher at 10:15 a.m. (for the noon taping) and 2:15 p.m. (for the 4 p.m. taping). A standby voucher does not guarantee a ticket to the show.
- Must be 16 years old or older and arrive with a valid government ID.
- As you could appear on television, The Rachel Ray Show has a dress code: business casual. DON'T WEAR: Shorts, capri/gaucho pants, tank tops, t-shirts, ripped jeans, flip flops, sneakers, sleeveless tops, sequins, hats, very busy patterns, white or primarily white/off-white/light pink tops or shirts, jogging suits or velour, pant suits. Depending on your dress, you could be denied admittance.
- Don't bring: Food and drinks, suitcases or large bags, chewing gum, cameras, and recorders or similar electronic devices.
What You Need
- Take valid ID for admission