2008 Fall Premiere Schedule
All Times Eastern Standard Time. For Syndicated Shows, Check Local Listings
- The Bonnie Hunt Show – Sept. 8 – Syndicated – NEW SHOW!
Bonnie debuts her “throwback to Dinah Shore” talk show with friend and former Jumanji co-star Robin Williams. There’s also talk that fellow talk show host (and co-worker, if you consider both share the same group of producers) Tyra Banks.
- The Dr. Phil Show – Sept. 8 – Syndicated
The good doctor continues his slow slide into more low-brow topics as he tackles teens online in this Season 7 premiere.
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show – Sept. 8 – Syndicated
Ellen opens her fourth season with guest Michelle Obama. On Tuesday, she welcomes her wedding planner, Mindy Weiss.
- The Jerry Springer Show – Sept. 8 – Syndicated
Springer steps out of the studio for his season premiere.
- Maury – Sept. 8 – Syndicated
- Martha Stewart – Sept. 15 - Syndicated
- The Oprah Winfrey Show – Sept. 8 - Syndicated
Besides opening her 23rd Season in high-definition, in what is being called an historic television event, Oprah welcomes more than 175 Olympic medalists to the show. Favorites from the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games take the stage at Pritzker Pavilion in Chicago’s Millennium Park for a “Welcome Home Team USA” celebration.
Olympians including Michael Phelps, Nastia Luikin, Shawn Johnson, Dara Torres, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Lisa Leslie, Misty May-Treanor, Kerri Walsh, Jennie Finch and many.
- The Rachael Ray Show – Sept. 8 – Syndicated
Rachael welcomes Ed McMahon, who takes on a tour of New York City streets. Then Rach does her Season 3 opener up right, when she crashes the set of American Idol.
- The Steve Wilkos Show – Sept. 15 – Syndicated – NEW SHOW!
Somewhat Springer-like in its debut, former Marine and Chicago police officer Steve Wilkos takes on a one nasty case after another in this new spin-off of – what else – Jerry Springer.
- The Tyra Banks Show – Sept. 8 – Syndicated
Here’s a shocker. On Tyra’s premiere, Tyra talks about herself and then talks about women who need help in the beauty department. She’s setting rumors straight and straightening out ladies’ fashion faux pas’ on this new season of Tyra.