Ready to catch the new Arsenio Hall Show as part of the studio audience? Want to check out Arsenio live and see what he’s like in person? It’s easy to do (relatively speaking). And absolutely free. So how do you do it? Just follow these simple instructions.
Now, before you think getting tickets to Arsenio is a piece of cake (even though we said it was relatively easy up top), please realize that the ease of requesting tickets and the length of time it takes to receive tickets can make the task seem a little more difficult – or maybe frustrating – than you expected.
Obtaining tickets or a reservation to a taping can take a long time. In some cases, it can take months – even years. After all, most shows have a ton of fans and the tickets are free.
If you’re fine with that, and are ready to join Arsenio’s dog pound, then let’s go get those tickets!
- Visit The Arsenio Hall Show’s official website and click on the “Tickets” tab.
- That click will take you to On Camera Audience’s Arsenio Hall ticket page. On Camera Audience is a company that helps coordinate tickets and audiences for shows like Arsenio. Other shows On Camera Audience handles include Tosh.0, Family Feud, Key & Peele and more.
- Select the date you’d like to attend from the list on the right hand side of the page. Click the “Priority Ticket” button.
- Fill out the e-form that appears. On Camera Audience is looking for your name, email address, phone number, birthdate and the number of tickets you’d like to request, up to four.
- Once you fill out the information, hit submit.
- Once processed, your tickets are immediately available via your browser, ready for printing.
- Your ticket also includes information you need to know to attend the show.
- The show tapes at 3:30 p.m. at Sunset Bronson-Bronson Gate, 5800 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, Calif. Street parking is available.
- The show tapes for up to three hours.
- Plan on bringing photo ID when you go to the studio. Photo ID includes a drivers license, state ID, passport, or military ID.
- Dress nicely. Business casual or trendy/upscale. No hats, no logos of any kinds. Says the website: “Nice, colorful upscale attire is mandatory. Solid colors are encouraged. It is very important that you dress nicely, as you will be on camera. When you look great, the show looks great! Absolutely NO t-shirts, shorts, or flip flops. NO HATS. Please do NOT wear white tops or clothing with logos or writing. We suggest dressing warmly as the studio can be cold.”
- If you arrive on-time, admission is guaranteed. Your seat is not guaranteed if you are late. Extra seats are first come, first serve at that point.
- No ticket? You might be able to go standby on the day of the taping. Standby tickets are first-come, first-served.
- Don’t bring much. Backpacks are not allowed. Cell phones are allowed.