Please note, when you take a look at both the “Difficulty” and “Time Required” section of Getting Free Tickets to The View, please realize that those categories reflect the ease of requesting tickets and the length of time it takes to request tickets.
Obtaining tickets or a reservation to a taping can take much longer. In the case of some shows, it can take months – even years. After all, most shows have a ton of fans and the tickets are free.
That said, it’s always fun trying – and even more fun to be in a studio audience. Just have patience and keep your fingers crossed!
- Request tickets by visiting the Get Tickets page on The View’s official site.
- Select whether you're a guest from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut or Pennsylvania, or the rest of the country.
- Become a member of ABC.com. You must become a member of ABC.com to request tickets.
- Request no more than four tickets. Apply for only one day. More than one request will terminate all of your requests.
- Submit your request.
- Wait for your confirmation. Confirmation comes only in the form of your tickets arriving in the mail box. Tickets are mailed 3 weeks prior to the show date.
- There is an approximate 12- to 24-month wait for tickets.
- Audience members must be at least 16 years old.
- Standby tickets for The View are available the day of taping. Suggested arrival at the studio: 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. at The View's audience entrance, located at 320 W. 66th Street in New York City.