Please note, please realize that the categories “Difficulty” and “Time Required” reflect the ease of requesting tickets and the length of time it takes to request tickets.
- You can request tickets one of two ways. Online, via Live's online submission form (scroll down to the bottom to find it). Or by mailing your request to "Live with Regis and Kelly" Tickets, Ansonia Station, P.O. Box 230-777, New York, N.Y. 10023.
- If you’re making your request online, be ready to fill out your name, address, email and phone, along with three dates you’d like to attend the show. If online tickets are booked, you will find a message informing you. You’ll then have to mail in a request for tickets.
- If mailing a request, include your name, address, phone number, email address and the dates you’d like to attend the show. Send on a postcard or regular-sized envelope.
- It is suggested that you submit your request no later than six to eight weeks in advance. And be aware that requests can take up to 12 months to fulfill (so maybe one or two of your back up dates should be for next year!)
- Ticket holders are randomly selected from all requests (online and mail) for that particular date. Recipients are mailed tickets one to three weeks from the taping date.
- You can always try to go standby if you do not receive your request or want to take a chance to see if you can get in the show on the day of taping. Just visit the studio (7 Lincoln Square, New York, N.Y., on the southeast corner of W. 67th and Columbus Ave. no earlier than 7 a.m. the day of the show. First come, first served! But as always, there's no guarantee you'll get in the show.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 10 are not permitted.
- Bring government photo ID to be admitted, and prepare to pass through security and metal detectors.
- While you are advised not to bring cell phones, pagers, luggage, backpacks or large shopping bags, you can bring a camera. Just no flash photography.
- Tickets are non-transferable and may not be sold or auctioned.
- Audiences are often overbooked. Admission is not guaranteed, even though you have a ticket.
What You Need
- Government issued ID