Hopefully today finds you ahead of the game, with all your Valentine’s Day plans shored up, gifts bought, and cards signed. If not, get thee to the local florist!
If you don’t have a special Valentine this year, don’t fret. You can always celebrate with some of our favorite talk show hosts. Here’s what some have in store to mark Thursday’s holiday:
- The ladies over at The View have to be cooking up something good, what with the sultry Kathleen Turner as a guest. Don’t worry. They balance out the show with the Michael Emerson, who portrays the uber-creepy Ben Linus on ABC’s Lost.
- Ellen DeGeneres welcomes VH1’s Bret Michaels to the show. He’s the hair band rock star host of Rock of Love.
- The Montel Williams Show serves up "Valentine’s Day: Love Against the Odds.” In typical sensational daytime talk show style, we encounter Internet love between old high school sweethearts and a woman who falls for the man who was the organ recipient of her deceased husband’s heart. Yeah, you read that right.
- Never one to pass up an opportunity, Tyra Banks asks "Will You Marry Me?”. You can probably guess what this episode is all about: Men confess their love for their ladies - and propose!
- The day after Valentine’s Day, The Oprah Winfrey Show gives us "How to Look Good Naked.” As the title implies, fashion/self-help guru Carson Kressley does his best to transform the way people feel about themselves from the underwear on up.
- Finally, for those who consider Valentine’s Day the perfect opportunity to wear black, Dr. Phil gives you "Lies and Betrayal”. This one’s all about people who discover the men and women they’ve married are not at all the people they thought they were. Cheaters, liars, con men. What a way to end the day!
And if you’re in the mood for something completely different, check out this week’s schedules.